for Extraordinary People
Welcome to Wildwood Eyecare—Eye Catching Eyewear in Marietta, Georgia
Wildwood Eyecare is dedicated to providing your entire family, from school-aged children to seniors, with the finest in vision care. The personal attention you receive from our caring and professional team is what sets us apart from the competition. Our practice strives to exceed your expectations.
MEET OUR DOCTORS
We pride ourselves on being comprehensive primary eye care providers. From ocular health wellness exams, to prescribing glasses and contact lenses, to treating ocular diseases, injuries and eye infections, we are dedicated to helping you see well and live well.
Now accepting new patients!
- At Wildwood Eyecare, we serve patients. Not customers, not patrons. No one is “just a number” to us.
- We practice medical eye care and prescribe medical devices to best satisfy our patients’ visual demands. We believe in keeping healthy eyes and vision to last a lifetime.
- We respect your time. When you schedule a visit with our doctors, your appointment slot is set aside just for you. We prepare our schedule to accommodate your needs and if applicable, file insurance on your behalf.
Our Optical Department contains a boutique-style dispensary with frames from the top designers in eyewear. We strive to offer unique and quality frame lines that offer a look for every face and unique prescription. Let our opticians help fit you with the perfect pair of glasses.
Our doctors practice full scope optometry. Using the latest technology, we diagnose and treat ocular diseases from cornea to retina. We prescribe premium glasses and contact lenses to best serve our patient’s visual demands and support optimal ocular health.
A comprehensive eye exam can diagnose common eye diseases such as Cataracts, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, or Dry Eye.
Our Atlanta eye doctors will be happy to answer all your questions and discuss treatment options that are right for you. Marietta optometrists offer you and your family top quality eye care delivered with a caring and dedicated customer service.
Wildwood Eyecare accepts a number of insurance plans to help cover your eyecare costs.
During this year's beach vacation, make sure that not only do you have good UV protection, but the BEST, as not all sunglasses are created equal.
Eye exams are not just for updating your prescription. Learn what to expect at your appointment and special considerations for children's eye care.
We fit people with a variety of contact lenses, even for hard-to-fit eyes. Have you ever been told you can't wear contacts? If so, we can help.
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Note: Closed for lunch Monday-Thursday 1:00-1:30.